Back to School

Say it ain't so!  As fast as the Summer began and steamrolled us through the hot and humid days, it ended with an abrupt stop.  We are now back to the grind of our Fall school routine.  There are new teachers, new friends and this year Will even has a smidge of pre-school sized homework.  It's a new year and I'm excited.  I love Summer and what it represents, but I'm a total nerd and I love the order of our Fall schedule and getting back into a routine.

This year Will has started his Pre-K year doing three days a week.  He loves it and I can't wait for him to continue to grow academically and socially as we prepare for kindergarten next year.  Laura has begun her first Mother's Morning Out one morning a week.  Thankfully, both kids are at the same church school that we love so it makes everything easy and fun.  Laura also started Kindermusik this past week which just tickled me silly.  This girl loves music, singing and dancing.  She had such a blast at her class, and there is definitely not a shy bone in her body.     

We are excited to see what this next year has in store!





 And some more authentic pictures to their sweet, shy little personalities....


Comments

Popular Posts