March
Have you ever gotten so behind in something that the thought of the time it would take to catch up is daunting? That's how I feel about the blog today. Daunting. It's mid April and I haven't really posted since mid February. Oops! It is definitely a reflection of how busy things have been that any down time (which is usually my blog time) has been spent doing other things or, quite honestly, sleeping. I'm tired. I don't know how women in their 40's have babies and chase toddlers 24/7. I'm early 30's and these kids and their energy levels wear me out. It's a good thing they are so stinking cute! Okay, enough of my rambling as a picture is worth about 100 of my words.
March was a lot of fun. Montgomery warmed up like Spring in the South only can do and we headed outside for all kinds of adventures to play grounds, the zoo and really anything we could think of to be outside.
| Laura loves being big enough to play on our toddler slide. |
| Stop growing! |
| Turned around and caught them peeking through the fence at their Daddy who was in the empty lot next door looking for the missing golf ball that got knocked over by someone who shall remain nameless. |
| Not a big fan of being told no, but can't blame her as I'm not either. |
| First Golf Lesson |
| Stop getting so big! (Did I say that already?) |
| We took a day trip to Auburn to go see the area. Cutie Pies! |
Comments