Professional Pictures
We finally got Will's "12 month" pictures done. Okay, so he was 15 months when we took them but whatever. We got them done. I have been a few months off on all of them so far so why not continue my tradition. He is clearly not deprived of the camera so I'm not too worried about it.
We did a "photo party" with five other families. We were the first family that morning and while that initially seemed like a good idea, who would have thought it would have been 40 degrees? Not me! We were freezing but persevered. Will doesn't sit still, ever, so there are a lot of action shots. Oh the phases of babies. :)
I am not posting the pictures I put on our Christmas card so you guys can still be hanging in suspense. You are, right? I know I am for yours. :) Here are the ones I didn't put on the card. Enjoy!








We did a "photo party" with five other families. We were the first family that morning and while that initially seemed like a good idea, who would have thought it would have been 40 degrees? Not me! We were freezing but persevered. Will doesn't sit still, ever, so there are a lot of action shots. Oh the phases of babies. :)
I am not posting the pictures I put on our Christmas card so you guys can still be hanging in suspense. You are, right? I know I am for yours. :) Here are the ones I didn't put on the card. Enjoy!








Comments