Nine Month Appointment

We had Will's nine month appointment late last week. He has met and exceeded his developmental growth expectations. No surprise there as suggested in previous posts. We got his stats and at least the boy is consistent. He currently weighs 23.9 lbs which puts him in the 88th percentile for weight. He's 30 inches long which puts him in the 95th percentile for height. Our boy is still trending to be a biggin'. Look out University of Georgia, we are currently raising your star linebacker! He is completely healthy and doing great. He even took his shot like a little man.

We decided to get nine month pictures taken of Will and a few family shots to document our family. Here are some of our favorites.









Comments

Miranda said…
He is soooo cute :o) I am anxious for Aidan's 9 month appt later this month....curious to see how BIG he is.
Heather said…
Love the photos. Where did you have them done?
Ginger said…
Yes, I'd like to know who did them, also! They're gorgeous! I love Will's little round bald head and his double chin! It's a shame that it's not appropriate to have a double chin when you're older!
Anonymous said…
What sweet photos! I love that he is conquering the stairs! His little world is already starting to get bigger...he has an obvious sense of adventure!

Popular Posts