Happy 9 Months Will!
It's almost as if Will knows that he is turning 9 months old. He just continues to develop right in front of our eyes. We're watching as our baby turns into the toddler that will be a little boy before we can blink. It's so unreal.
To my complete joy, Will started making the Ma Ma Ma sound. Nate must have taught it to him while I was in VA Beach at the Woman's Retreat because I came back to the constant jabber of it. It's music to my ears. Will is also now pulling up on everything. He goes from crawling to up on his feet holding on to whatever precarious toy isn't prepared to carry his load. He's climbing up on everything, including us. Everything is fair game. His new favorite is a set of windows which you'll see from pictures below.
Crawling around in my PJs.


Discovering the windowsill, in my new kneeling position I can frequently be found in.

Pulling up and getting my balance.

I'm up and quite proud of myself.

Daddy, where are you? Come home!

He was so enjoying watching the vehicles go by and talking to the people. He doesn't quite wave yet but he lifts his arm up (like a Native American used to greet people with a "Hoa") and says some baby talk to whatever he's looking at. It is pretty cute but I'm biased. I couldn't catch the arm wave but I did get one of him talking.

I love this picture because you can see his reflection.
To my complete joy, Will started making the Ma Ma Ma sound. Nate must have taught it to him while I was in VA Beach at the Woman's Retreat because I came back to the constant jabber of it. It's music to my ears. Will is also now pulling up on everything. He goes from crawling to up on his feet holding on to whatever precarious toy isn't prepared to carry his load. He's climbing up on everything, including us. Everything is fair game. His new favorite is a set of windows which you'll see from pictures below.
Crawling around in my PJs.
Discovering the windowsill, in my new kneeling position I can frequently be found in.
Pulling up and getting my balance.
I'm up and quite proud of myself.
Daddy, where are you? Come home!
He was so enjoying watching the vehicles go by and talking to the people. He doesn't quite wave yet but he lifts his arm up (like a Native American used to greet people with a "Hoa") and says some baby talk to whatever he's looking at. It is pretty cute but I'm biased. I couldn't catch the arm wave but I did get one of him talking.
I love this picture because you can see his reflection.
Comments
Love you guys,
Nana