Still
Still
by Alison L. - 9/7/06
Worthy is the Lamb,
who is mighty to save
in times of trouble.
Glorious is He,
who sits on the throne
yet holds my heart.
Have mercy on us, please.
We are on our knees,
crying out - Why Lord, Why.
But we take You at Your Word
that You will not desert us.
We don't know Your ways
all we feel is pain,
but we trust Your heart.
Though I walk through the valley,
of the shadow of death
You are here.
Your righteous hand upholds me,
Your Word is my light
to see through this dark.
Have mercy on us, please.
We are on our knees,
crying out - Why Lord, Why.
But we take You at Your Word
that You will not desert us.
We don't know Your ways
all we feel is pain,
but we trust Your heart.
Holy. You are holy.
Hallelujah. I will praise you still.
Holy. Holy.
Hallelujah. I will praise you still.
Copyright 2006
by Alison L. - 9/7/06
Worthy is the Lamb,
who is mighty to save
in times of trouble.
Glorious is He,
who sits on the throne
yet holds my heart.
Have mercy on us, please.
We are on our knees,
crying out - Why Lord, Why.
But we take You at Your Word
that You will not desert us.
We don't know Your ways
all we feel is pain,
but we trust Your heart.
Though I walk through the valley,
of the shadow of death
You are here.
Your righteous hand upholds me,
Your Word is my light
to see through this dark.
Have mercy on us, please.
We are on our knees,
crying out - Why Lord, Why.
But we take You at Your Word
that You will not desert us.
We don't know Your ways
all we feel is pain,
but we trust Your heart.
Holy. You are holy.
Hallelujah. I will praise you still.
Holy. Holy.
Hallelujah. I will praise you still.
Copyright 2006
Comments